03.10.2021 — UPDATED-NEW…PLEASE READ
INFINITE GAMING’S COVID-19 GUIDELINES & REGULATIONS:
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, Infinite Gaming will issue new rules and regulations until further notice to ensure the safety of our gamers and employees.
New bookings and reschedules are starting May 18, 2020 in accordance with the Phase 2 Texas mandated guidelines for business re-opening. Infinite Gaming will always follow the rules and guidelines issued by our Texas government. In doing so, we are EXCITED to get back to gaming and helping you celebrate your event safely! Our new guidelines are as follows:
- FACE MASKS
- Face masks are NOT required by the State of Texas, BUT Infinite Gaming will enforce the use of them if requested by the Host. Please let us know if you wish to do so. Please discuss this with your guests prior to our arrival so that there is no confusion for the Gamers. We will always operate as a responsible business to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
- Face masks DO NOT apply to laser tag or archery tag.
- NUMBER OF GAMERS
- Infinite Gaming can now operate at 100% (gamer 28 capacity). However, we strongly recommend that events are closer to the 20 gamer count in order to allow gamers to switch games easily and to allow for some social distancing.
- AGE LIMIT
- NO child under the age of 6 is allowed inside the Game Theater. Younger gamers may participate outside of the Game Theatre with adult supervision.
- NON-CONTACT TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- Infinite Gaming will continue to use a non-contact temporal thermometer. Any person in the vicinity of the gaming theater is required to have a non-contact temperature check by an Infinite Gaming coach. This is to ensure the health and safety of all guests and game coaches.
- HAND SANITIZER/HAND WASHING
- Every gamer and guest MUST sanitize or wash their hands prior to stepping foot into the gaming theater. No exceptions.
As ALWAYS, Infinite Gaming cleans and sanitizes before, during, and after ALL events.